Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Birthday Treats from SuperBuy.my

In April I received email from SuperBuy.my about surprise for me which is a complementary RM 20 off and FREE shipping storewide without any minimum purchases. My first purchase with SuperBuy.my was on last year which bought a book.


This times my purchases as below:-

Biogreen 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder 300g [Purcahse Link]


Black sesame has lots of benefits so I bought one for a try which is in powder form. It can mix in soya milk, oatmilk, juice or sprinkle on top of cooked rice, porridge, soup, salad or use to make bread and cookies.

Signature Snack Walnut Trail Mix 110g [Purcahse Link]


This is healthy snack which included walnut, almond and cashew nut. These nuts are roasted without any seasoning so you can taste the natural taste of each nut.

When I saw Signature Snack in SuperBuy.my, I was quite happy because in its own website, only accepted credit card therefore I did not buy from their website before. Now in SuperBuy.my can find it and the best is can use bank transfer to buy this snack for a try.


The portion of snack is not many, just around a small bowl. The taste is good and I like it very much.

With these 2 ingredients purchases, I can do an overnight oat.

Overnight oat is just oats soaked overnight that absorb the liquid you put them in- any liquid you like! The most common part mixture is equal parts raw rolled oats, milk and yogurt. Put in the fridge overnight (uncovered or covered, your choice) and let them soak up the liquids. That’s the base and toppings are endless.


My oat is very simple just *rolled oat + liquid (black sesame powder with soya milk). The next day my toppings are nuts with some raisins.

*Rolled oats are produced from oats which have been hulled, brushed, dry kilned, steamed and rolled to pecified thickness. It is a natural oats which contains no additives and a useful source of dietary fibre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com