Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Online Bookstore: Debook Room

Debook Room is an online bookstore which selling book at a lower price which I found out recently.



In the website, it has a “Pre-loved Book Sales” which selling books that have defects such as yellowish spot, folded cover and many more. For those who are not a picky book worm can try buy at there with much more lower price.

One of the reason I like Debook Room is its postage. You can choose which postage method that you want such as Pos Laju, Pos Daftar or Parcel. As book is quite heavy so mostly I prefer Pos Daftar than Pos Laju (within 1 to 3 working days) although it takes around 5 to 7 working days.


With Debook Room, I purchased “Seriously… I’m Kidding” and “The Happiness Project”.  It offers several online bank transfer such as Maybank, CIMB ,RHB Bank and Public Bank.


It was quite a long time I did not read English book I think because when I received the parcel, I quite surprised because the sizes of books are small. Haha…Besides that, Debook Room gave me a bookmark.

Debook Room
12, 10/10F, Seksyen 10, Jalan Gasing,
46000 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: 016-850 6844
Website: Debook Room
Facebook: Debook Room


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com