Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Postcrossing Postcard Theme

In the end of April 2016, I joined for a contest in Malaysia Stamps Club which is sharing the post according to the theme given. The theme is “Postcrossing Postcard”.


I share my postcard story which was a postcard received a year after accident of flight MH17.  The whole story you can read here.


At the end of the contest, I won a prize.


The prize included a set of Xi An postcard and few pieces of Krabi postcards. The Krabi postcards remind me of my Krabi trip in last 2 years.    





The hand drawing of Xi An postcards are very beautiful. I wonder that whether in future will go there for a travel. Em…











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com