Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Putrajaya 2018 (The Administrative Capital of Malaysia)

Cyberjaya is near with Putrajaya. As I will stay in Cyberjaya for few days, sure I want to visit Putrajaya.

When search around, I found out that Putrajaya Sightseeing Tour offer tour to Putrajaya. It has two tours in a day, which are 11:00am (Friday no available) and 3:00pm. Each tour take around two to three hours and cost RM 50 per person.

Based on the website, it stated that at Putrajaya/Cyberjaya Station, proceed to Nadiputra Travel & Tours Kiosk on Level 1 to purchase Putrajaya Sightseeing Ticket while take bus at Platform 6 on lower ground at the station.

From KLIA2, I took KLIA Transit to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya Station. The tour that I wanted to follow depart on 3:00pm. As waiting for KLIA Transit spent a bit long then I reached station over 3:00pm. When went out from train, I directly to find for the bus station.


At bus station, I looked for Platform 6. I saw a man stand in front of the bus and asked that whether the bus will depart today or not because I saw inside the bus did not have any people.  The man did not know because he is not the staff.


After that, I saw two men stand no far from bus and distribute the Putrajaya tour leaflet. Then I asked one of them and being inform that need wait for a while to see whether has people want to join or not. In my heart, I think 99% that the tour will cancel as so far just I join for it. I stand at one place to wait for it. After few minutes, the man came and asked me to go into the bus. Wah, unexpected that the tour still go on even just one people join. 

Inside the bus, beside me has tour guide and bus driver. They will rotate their job every week. They have at least eight years of working experiences. Both of them are so friendly. In some places, tour guide will have a rest and driver will bring and explain to me about the places.

Along the trip, I saw many familiar Government Department such as Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia, Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia, Kementeriaan Kewangaan and many more. Those entire Departments each in one building.




13th Dec 2018 (Thursday)

Seri Wawasan Bridge

In bridge, tour guide offered to help me take pictures. Every time you ask people to help you take pictures, most of the people just take few pictures of you. The tour guide was so friendly that help me took so many pictures in different angels. Thanks a lot! I think the tour guide also saw me alone, so pity so help me take pictures. Although this was my solo trip but my own pictures are more than view pictures, haha!




Masjid Putra + Prime Minister Office

When in Masjid Putra, tour guide bring me to cloth counter. Then we will met again after 30 minutes. Firstly, he suggested meet up at flag there. As there are so many flag at the center point so I suggested meet up at hand palm there because it is the only one landmark. It also near with Prime Minister Office.




After wear the pink robe, I took some photos in mosque. Initially I plan to ask security guard to help me take photo but I scared scolded so end up selfie.




Putra Mosque is very famous in Putrajaya so you will see many tourists inside of it.



 In Mosque, the place that can walk around is limited. Therefore, I took some photos. Suddenly has a woman told me that I wore the robe wrongly and she helped me to adjust it. After that, she knew that I came from Malaysia so introduced me to another staff. Before explanation about this mosque, I request the staff to help me take photo. I said good-bye to the staff when has a tourist asked him to help take photos.




After returned robe, I walked to Prime Minister Office. Normal people is not allow to go in so I just took some photos in front of it. Seriously 30 minutes to explore mosque not enough.





Palace of Justice

Next destination is Palace of Justice. At here, tour guide also helped me to take some photos. He also told me that the best time to visit Putrajaya is at the end of the year as you can see the beautiful fireworks and countdown. Besides that, between May to June also has Flora Festival.




Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)

This place is full of people when it has function. Wedding dinner also can held in here as I saw has wedding package brochure in PICC. Inside of it has many hall for business purpose. From PICC, you can see the beautiful view.




At here, I took a Putrajaya brochure and through the map inside the book, I saw Putrajaya has many bridge. Then I told it to tour guide and driver. They told me that Putrajaya has many bridge but only some bridges are beautiful and special. Most of the bridges are refer to other country’s bridge design.







Seri Gemilang Bridge

At here, driver take me to see around. At here is suitable for jogging. Besides that, people are not allow to fishing at here and CCTV are around this area.


Driver told me that government built underground MRT but did not start to use it because the amount of people in Putrajaya is less than targeted. Maybe after few years, the underground can be use.



Few years before, at here has people death while playing water sports. The river at here is so clean. It is because the river have been filter by plant.


The driver also friendly like tour guide that help me take pictures in many angles.



Masjid Tunku Mizan Zainal Abidin

The Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque, or Iron Mosque (Malay: Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin or Masjid Besi) is the second principal mosque in Putrajaya, Malaysia after Putra Mosque. It is located in Putrajaya's Precinct 3, opposite the Palace of Justice. Construction began since April 2004 and was fully completed on August 2009. It was officially opened by the 13th Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin on 11 June 2010- Wikipedia


This is my last station in Putrajaya. It is because I only allow visiting the mosque after 5:00pm. 


The robe of this mosque is in purple color. Tour guide and I been greeted by a volunteer. He bring us around. He said that you would not feel hot in this mosque, as around of the mosque has water or pond.




The time I went, mosque is under renovation. Estimated that Raya of year 2019 will be finish.



At the ceiling has a word look like hand, it means “Allah”. Volunteer told me that every corner of mosque can take photo. Inside mosque did not has any secret.




This was my first time to see Al-Quran in real instead of inside book. It is so thick; volunteer said any questions could found in here. After heard of it, I think Al-Quran seems like encyclopedia. Allah always with us so always do good.



Putrajaya Sightseeing Tour not included as below:-

Prime Minister Resident
Moroccan Pavilion
Agriculture Heritage Park
Putrajaya Corporate Complex (Pass By)

*I did asked for the reason and the tour guide told me that all these places are for backup. Just in case mosque has function then they can bring tourist to here. Besides that, if included all those places, the time is no enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com