Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

Kuala Lumpur International Airport 1 (KLIA1)

16th Dec 2018 (Sunday)

This was my first time to KLIA1 because I took Malindo Air. Malindo Air did provide entertainment and simple food (cakes). Remember to bring your earphone to enjoy the entertainment. That time I was sick so I kept drinking water and go to toilet. When go toilet, I met with my practical’s friend, Delany. She traveled with her husband and son.




As I scared lost in airport, so I quite early reach there.


I tried to find KLIA Jungle Boardwalk and I think it is at International Departure there so l cannot go to see it. KLIA has some travel related decorations can take pictures. 





In KLIA has some street art can be take pictures. At the end of street art, you can view the outside of airport.











In KLIA1, the food court in level two and departure gate in level five. As I quite lazy to go food court for lunch then I ate in KFC.  I ordered KFC AM Twister RM 5.50 with Coleslaw RM 3.20.


The time I went KLIA1 was Christmas session so you can see many Christmas decorations.





Before I went into the flight, I reached 6,000 steps according to my hand phone. Yes, I did walk a lot inside the airport to explore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com