Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Angpow from Eva

Besides angpow, Eva gave me her handmade hair band, so sweet of she.


Bomb cannot be mail but Eva has her way to mail the bomb to me, so creative right? Hehe..


The OCBC angpows are very colorful.




The bank angpows that she sent to me are quite special because this was my first time to hear CIMB and RHB Preferred.  Usually the angpow that I get is from CIMB and RHB Bank.






This angpow has its own “cloth” which is red in color. 






The rooster family angpow is so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com