Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Shopping Experience with Cite Book Garden

As I had experience in buying book at MPHOnline.com before so in this post, I will share my experiences with Cite Book Garden. Cite Book Garden is a book store located in Kuala Lumpur that selling Chinese books with an online book store.


Benefit as a member <Link>

1. Enjoy 21% discount for all books

2. Enjoy RM 5 E-coupon in birthday month after purchase more than RM 30. The E-coupon only can use for 1 time and must use within 3 months from birthday month.

3. Free postage
West Malaysia: Purchase more than RM 80 (not include international shipping)
East Malaysia: Purchase more than RM 150 (not include international shipping)


On 25 August until 21 September 2014, Cite Book Garden was having Merdeka Sale that purchases more than RM 80 can enjoy 5% discount. As that time, I also planning to buy some books so by seeing this sale, I order some books. 


On 2 September, I had pre-order and paid for the books. As some of my purchase books did not have stock in Malaysia so the book will order from Taiwan. I have to wait around 4 weeks because I choose for sea shipping which I did not need to pay for the shipping fee plus I did not urgently need the books. If you can’t wait for too long can choose for air shipping (RM 5 per book or CD) that arrive around 9-12 working days.


On 13 October, I received the email that my books will arrive soon with tracking number. On 15 October, my books safety arrived. All the books had been wrapping nicely.

The books that purchased by me which as below:- 

*I did not finish read yet so I just express my opinion and view about this book that I bought* 


带妈妈去旅行:幸福及梦想的背包客之旅


带妈妈去旅行II:妈,你才是A++背包客!


This book is about a man bring her mum to have backpacker travel for 300 days. During the travel, they had met with problems, surprise, happy things and many more. I had started to read this book and very enjoy in read the story.I had saw the last page of the book has a cheque for travelling that you can fill in and give to your parents to start the travel journey,


Belle画画玩欧洲:带着画笔上邮轮工作的梦想家

I like the illustration of Belle which is very beautiful. Besides that, this book has the story on the Cruise which I did not go before so I hope that through this book, I can know more about Cruise. Drawing on the Cruise is one of the awesome job because can travel with Cruise to many places which you can discover in this book. Below is the video of Belle. 




我的世界在路上:走过日澳纽收集微笑,台湾大男孩Terry的动人旅行故事

The story started with in order to encourage a cancer friend, Terry had been started to collect smile for his friend in Australia. During collect the smile project, his friend was passed away but he still continued with this project. I like to read Fan page of Terry that full of encouragement and motivation.


搭飞机上下的OL158cm 空姐世界飞行日记

This book is about Camy who has height of 158cm that will be her big obsolete to be stewardess but she did not give up and at last she success be stewardess. I quite interested with the job of stewardess as it is rarely to see a book about the life of stewardess. The book has the process of Camy be a stewardess and her travel story.

Cite (M) Sdn Bhd
41, Jalan Radin Anum, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Opening Hour: 11:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
Facebook: Cite Book Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com