Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

2015-01 Favorite Postcards Received

In this month, postman also sent a wrong postcard for me as the postcard wrote in Japanese. Through this postcard, I just knew that a Japan girl or woman live near with my housing. Em…..why I did not see any Japan people in my place before? Haha..



Do you know that Songkhla is a place in Thailand? Before receive this postcard, I did not know or heard about this place. Based on Wikitravel, Songkhla is the provincial capital of Songkhla Province that surrounded by beaches such as Samila and SonAwn which known as “the great city on 2 seas”. Besides Hatyai, you also can find mermaid statue at Samila beach. The postcard shows a place in Songkhla which is aquarium.


BBQ Santa Claus, do you ever eat before? Haha..just a joke. This BBQ Santa Claus looks cute.


This year is goat year, of course I had received many goat related postcard. This is Japanese Goat, very cute.


Do you know Obama is 44th Presidents of the United States? Truly to say that I did not know about it before receiving this postcard, look like my common sense is weak. Haha..  I like this postcard as it add on my knowledge about US President.


This Christmas postcard is about an angle announced good news which is the birth of Jesus.  


Do you know when dolls dress alike, what will happen? Hehe…You will know the answer by see on this postcard.


Tsavo Lion Restaurant is in Bali Safari & Marine Park. I just knew that Bali has a fun Safari Park, hope I can go there in future.


This postcard shows a portrait of Native Americans which are Cahto people. They are an indigenous Californian group of Native American. This postcard picture was exactly same with the picture in Wikipedia when you search for “Cahto People”.


This is a map of Kiel in Germany. Based on Wikipedia that Kiel is the capital and most populous city in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein with population of 240,832 (June 2014). Beside the map, this postcard had showed some pictures of famous places in Kiel. To know more about the Kiel, you can search for Kiel Sailing City’s website.


At the back of this Christmas postcard has many types of cute rubber stamp mark that handmade by Mr.Bird. All of them look nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com