Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Labuan Mooncake Festival 2014: Floats Parade

[2012] [2013]

 7th September 2014

Around 8 p.m., my family and I went to town to wait for floats parade. By take note with previous year’s mistake, I had success to record the floats parade which as below:-


The mistake that I done in last year was I kept rotate the screen when recoding so when play the video, my head need to keep rotate in order to watch it. Besides that, I also keep quiet almost all the times as last year I did talk with my sister that when watch the video can hear of my voice. In this video, I did talk but less.

Compare with last year, there were no much different but I more prefer last year’s parade because last year's parade more variety. When finished watched parades, I had saw Donald Duck and Daisy came out from other road to join for parade. Hmm.. Maybe they were late because of dating? Haha..

Pic Credit: Borneo Combat Gym
My sister’s friend who is a girl did dress up the dwarf's mascot. Through the video, you can see that when floats parade, one of the dwarfs did wave hand to my way as my sister stand beside me.  The dwarf that wave hand was my sister’s friend. She can see us but we cannot see her. Haha..

Do you see any familiar face in video? If you had been watched “Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2013” then you will saw the face of Erica (2nd Runner-up) that wears as Elsa (princess in Frozen movie).

When saw of the before and after picture of mascot, I just spotted face of my primary school’s friend that he dress up as Mickey Mouse.

End up this post with the words that get from Borneo Combat Gym that I totally agreed with it which as below:-

“Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world!”
Thanks for the contribution to Labuan society, is never easy to dress up the mascot and entertain peoples for almost 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com