Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Postcard: Miss Ko- Restaurant Paris

This was my first time to hear about Miss Ko which is a name of Restaurant in Paris. Miss Ko is a young Eurasian amateur art, delights, curiosities and party, it has no face, her body tattooed is an open book on her life, she is the hostess of a place that bears her name without disclosing its function.


Miss Ko is imagined as the scenario of a spooky and unique restaurant experience. A comprehensive work whose director is Philippe Starck and the main heroine’s mysterious Miss Ko.

All the information above that I get from Miss Ko’s website. This restaurant gives me a mysterious feel when read about the concept of this restaurant. Last, when write of this post, I was so regret that I had sent out this postcard to someone because it is a blank postcard but never mind at least I had scan this postcard for my reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com