Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

My Travel Checklist to Thailand

I had gone to Thailand on 3rd July until 8th July for my first overseas trip. Below is my travel checklist:-


Notebook
This notebook records the places that we wish to go, the BTS station, address of friends that I would like to send postcard to and many more. I also joint down some feeling for this travel for blogging purpose. Besides notebook, the note in phone also is one of the sources for me to take note about food we eat, price and so on.


Backpack
In order for me easier to go around, I had chosen to bring backpack. Luckily that I bring backpack instead of luggage because when I went to Kota Kinabalu by taking big ferry (no choice because ferry express only available in the afternoon) that need to go up and down stairs instead of taking ferry express.


Passport
Passport is like identity card in Malaysia so must remember to bring it. Before travel, you can scan a copy of passport and send to your email for emergency purpose (exp. lost of passport) or photocopy it and put in your luggage.


Money
As the exchange rate in Labuan is quite high so I had asked my friend in Kota Kinabalu to help me exchange RM 1,320 to Thai Baht with 10.15 rates. I had prepared two different purses to put my Ringgit and Thai Baht to avoid any confusing.


Recycle Bag/Shopping Bag
As Thailand is a shopping heaven so I had prepared a bag for shopping purpose that easily for me to put all my shopping haul in it. The bag that I bring can be fold into small when did not use which is very save space. 


International Adapter
My sister had helped me bought an International adapter which cost me RM 45 as the socket in Thailand is different from Malaysia.


Power Bank
I had brought a power bank for me to recharge my phone and camera during travel. As during travel, battery of phone and camera will so fast finish because of taking so many pictures.


Cap
My sister had borrowed me her cap for my Krabi trip to prevent my face sunburn. In Krabi, I had used it during small rain to prevent me to get headache.


Sunblock
Sunblock is essential to bring along for island trip to prevent become black girl. This Kiss Me SuhadaFit UV Daily Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ helps to protect me against UV damage while moisturizing my skin. This sunblock is a milk type that absorbs quickly into skin with leaving moist and smooth.


Medicine
I had brought some medicine for travelling such as fever, sore throat and flu. For those will feel dizzy during travelling can bring some medicine for it. Besides that, I also recommend to bring some medicine for indigestion discomfort because we may eat nonstop during travel that may cause indigestion. 


Mireica
I had brought some Mireica sachets for me to drink during travel as I found out that Mireica did control my pimple to getting out especially hot day.


Masks
I had brought 2 types of masks for me to pamper myself which as below:-

a. My Scheming Herbal Anti-acne mask
This mask contains orris and green tea extracts which can balance oil secretion and relieve youth oily skin problems. As Thailand is very hot so I use this mask to balance my face oil as many oil on face will cause pimple.

b. My Scheming Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Mask
During travel, we will less to drink water so I need to use this mask to nourish my face so that it will always looks moisture. Besides that, Vitamin E helps to brighten and whitens skin to make me has a smoother and brighter complexion.


Chrysanthemum Drink
Chrysanthemum tea is a warm and herbal beverage that by always drink it can prevent us from fevers, headaches and so on. Every night in hotel, I will made 4 cups of Chrysanthemum tea for my friends and I to drink so that we will not easily get sick.

There had been some checklist that I did not take picture of such as skincare, cloths, camera and wet tissue. After I came back from Thailand, I would like to add more some items for my future checklist such as energy bar or small biscuit (during travelling, we will not follow normal dinning time so when hungry can eat some snacks).  Besides that, do bring hair conditioner as my hair is very dry during travelling. 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting write-up about travel preparation, looking forward for your travel stories later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rungitom,

    My preparation story is to be continue..haha..because some items I will make in to a post because so many things that want to talk about :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com