Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

Capsule by Container Hotel KLIA2

12 October 2017 (Thursday)

Hop into an ultramodern sleeping pod to grab some shut eye on your wait till your next flight out. These compact sleeping chambers are smartly designed for transit travelers and backpackers on-the-go, you can rent out the pods for any amount of time between six to twelve hours. Guest also get a locker for their luggage and have access to a shared lounge area, the shower room and complimentary wi-fi. Shower on-the-go service is also available for those on the run and wishes to quickly just freshen up- Capsule Gateaway @ KLIA2


This was my first time stay in Capsule Hotel. The reason I chose for Capsule Hotel is the next morning, I need gather with others group member in airport.



I stayed in Female Single Capsule for one night. During check in, I given an access card and an amenity bag with towel, bottle mineral water and dental kit. You need to pay RM 50 as deposit.





Before go into the room, I can put my bag into a personal locker (30X23X15cm) which is quite big. My locker is located opposite of hotel therefore, I need to take out all the things that I want to prevent in and out for many times.




Capsule room did not has door therefore it has privacy blind.


Inside room has a foldable desk with mirror.




I thought would very hot inside the capsule because I cannot see any aircond inside of it. Lastly it was quite cool during my stay because the aircond at outside come into my capsule through the blind.



Besides that, it has electric power point and in room hanger.




It has shared bathroom that divided into separate wet and dry areas. The wet area features a walk-in shower with shampoo and shower gel provided while the dry zone has a mirrored dressing area and toilet. The bathroom is quite clean.







At upper floor (my room there) has a changing room for you changes your clothes.


You can put some valuable things like watch, hand phone inside here but you need to bring own lock.  In night, you can heard some sound from outside. For me, it is no so noisy that it did not disturb my sleep. You can heard quite clearly the sound of your neighbor organize their luggage. In the morning, I wake up because hearing some sound from my neighbor.



This is a small library inside the hotel. You can read or exchange book from the shelf. It is a relaxing corner. I did not exchange book but put my book that finish read in airport to the rack, as I want to reduce my backpack weight.




The room rate is calculating by hour.
6 hours: RM 90 (Male, Female, Mix), RM 180 (Mixplus-2 persons), RM 225 (Suite-3 persons)
9 hours: RM 100 (Male, Female, Mix), RM 200 (Mixplus), RM 250 (Suite)
12 hours: RM 110 (Male, Female, Mix), RM 220 (Mixplus), RM 275 (Suite)

When check out, I need returned towel with amenity bag. I booked via Agoda website that costs me RM 104 (maximum 12 hours) for Female room.

The hotel did provide locker rental and shower on the go with some charges if you prefer not stay in hotel or sleep.





Capsule Hotel KLIA2
Level 1, Lot 1- Lot 5, Gateaway @ KLIA2
64000 KLIA Sepang, Selangor
Tel: +603 7610 2020
Website: Container Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com