Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Shopping Experience with HiShop Malaysia

HiShop is not a strange word for me as I had been invited as HiShop Beauty Ambassador since April 2013. Through the beauty review for April 2013 & May 2013 that made me know well about HiShop and many beauty products. (Thanks for HiShop for giving me such beautiful opportunity!)

HiShop [pronounced as hai-shop] is an online beauty and cosmetics store. We only carry Genuine Products and we believe that beauty should be made accessible for everyone- anytime and anywhere.

In this post, I will share my experience with HiShop Malaysia at the point of view as HiShop Beauty Ambassador and normal buyer (I had been purchase through HiShop for 2 times).

What I like about HiShop?

1. Offer variety of products
HiShop offer more than 100 beauty brands and beauty products that cover from head to toes. As a consumer, it is glad to have a variety of choices to choose before purchases. It also offer many categories for easy navigate such as Makeup, Skin Care, Fragrance, Hair, Health Food and others. Even men also can find some products that suitable for them at HiShop.


2. Efficiency in courier services 
During my purchases with HiShop, I received my beauty products after 2 days confirm purchase via Pos Laju which makes me have a great impress with HiShop for fast delivery. Besides that, HiShop also offer free postage for purchases above RM 50.00 which is easier to achieve (Some online shop offer free postage with purchases above RM 200.00 which sometimes harder to achieve it)


3. Friendly HiShop teams
HiShop teams are very friendly as they will answer all your inquiry with their best which I can see through Facebook. They are welcome for all question regarding HiShop or its products. So far, I had been communicating with Mabel (Community Manager of HiShop) and happy to know that she is a friendly girl.

For any inquiry, feel free to contact Hishop via Website (Contact Us), Facebook and Twitter.


4. Saving more in purchases
HiShop offer many ways to help me to save more in my future purchases such as reward point (successful purchase, review products, blog about HiShop, photo contest and others), sales and discount code. Example during my first purchases, I had brought ePure Membranous JellyMasque in jar with RM 65.00 (exact price is RM 130.00) that make me save about 50% from exact price.


What I think HiShop should improve?

1. Limited choice in sample selection
HiShop will offer free samples for selection during purchases but I always meet with the 2 same samples during my both purchases which are Natural & CoVital Purity Mask and Nature & Co Pure White Lotion Light & Pure White Milky Lotion Light  as I had been received them from Welcome Pack from HiShop :(

I really hope that HiShop can offer more samples for selection in future so that I can try for different beauty products in sample before decide purchase beauty products in full size.


Conclusion

In overall, I like shopping with HiShop as it provide good services for me. I will keep purchase through HiShop and hope that HiShop will bring more beautiful surprises for me in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com