Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Postcard Project: Send an Encouragement to Tonia’s Mother

Postcard behind story from Tonia:-

I want to try and do something special for my mother, so I’m wondering if anyone is willing to help me?

Earlier this year after having knee replacement surgery she fell and broke both her legs. She was in the hospital and nursing home for 5 ½ months. She is home now but having a hard time learning to walk again and she’s getting very depressed and discouraged. So, if anyone would like to send her a card with some encouraging words on it, I would be grateful and hopefully it will lift her spirits. She really likes Betty Boop, wolves, flowers and hummingbirds.


As Tonia’s mother likes flower so I had sent a flower postcard to her and hope that she will cheer up soon. I had found some encouragement word to her through online as below:-

A sun beam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com