Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

My Birthday Postcard Project 2014

My Birthday fall on April and in this year I want to do something special for my birthday which is get the wish from others via postcard.


On March, I had started planning it by start to learn how to use G-Form so that for those who want to send me a birthday postcard can fill in for my references.  I had drafting on the book first before key into the form.



For those wish to send a postcard for me, I will offer 4 types of postcards for them to choose and I will send out the postcard series that they choose. I post this project in a FB Taiwan Postcard Group. Based on my analysis, many people like Mayday postcard. 


In the G-Form, I had added a field that is “anything that wants to tell me” and the words that I feel touching which as below:-

曾经收到你的生日片,希望你也收到祝福!

我们是同一天生日说~ YA~~~~你知道小琉球吗?
我寄小琉球的印章给你哦~
他是台湾的离岛,一个小小的地方,去的时候可以环岛,还可以看海,是很悠闲的地方。




My sister also sent me a surprise postcard to me.









Before this, I had sent a birthday postcard to a girl so when she saw my project then she also sends me some surprise birthday postcards. Through this project, I had found a girl whose celebrate same birthday with me.



Ending this post with my birthday photos :)



My thank you postcard in FB

2 comments:

  1. nice blog would you like follow each other , please join my oasap cardigans giveaway :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/wygraj-jeden-z-3-swetrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a giveway! The giveaway will open at 12:00AM (October 19, 2014; Manila Time)

    Please come and join! I'll be expecting your entry.

    With love,

    Monique (TheSlimKidInside)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com