Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Coni Beauty’s Beauty Whitening Black Jelly Mask

When we want to have a fair skin, we probably will think to eat or drink something that relate with white color such as milk, bean curd so that it will brightening our skin while food like soy sauce, we will prevent to eat with it as in our mind might think that eat something black will make us black too. This is just a general concept in our mind but not true.

In this post, I will tell you that you must use black color’s skincare especially black jelly mask to make you have a fair skin. By using black jelly mask, it will help you to have a deep cleansing that removes melanin from inside out so that it will rejuvenates and brightens dull skin as all your daily skincare will easily to get into your skin.


The main ingredients for this black jelly mask as below:-

Black Diamond Charcoal that rich in whitening and moisturizing nutrients with regulate excessive oil.

Black Rose essence provides sufficient energy to skin cells that enhancing brightening and anti-oxidant ability with comprehensive whitening effect.   


How to use:

1. Wash your face thoroughly with a cleanser.

2. Apply jelly mask approximately thickness 0.3 cm – 0.5cm by using a spatula. Spread evenly all over the face.

3. After 30 minutes, remove jelly mask by scraping gently from outside to inside.

4. Rinse your face with water.


This was my first time to use black color’s jelly mask. When apply this jelly mask, I feel cooling sensation on my face even I did not put it into fridge before. I can smell light rose scent. When remove the mask, I use spatula to scrap out jelly mask and you also can use tissue paper to remove it first before wash your face.

When I on the way to washroom to wash my face, my family looked at my black face and shocked. Haha..After washing my face, I feel that the redness on my face had been reduce while the white effect cannot see clearly on first applied.


Coni Beauty’s Beauty Whitening Black Jelly Mask
Website: HiShop
Price: RM 6.90 RM 5.90 for 20ml
15% discount code: FOOKIENMEI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com