Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

2014-08 Favorite Postcards Received

In this month, the postman miss sent the postcard to me again. The actual owner of this postcard lives same housing with me but different block and lot. 


At the back of this postcard, have 5 smile stamps that collected from different places in Taiwan. Although the stamping did not complete, I still happy to receive it.




Littse and Vanita had their new baby girl. They are so talent in drawing and I was so lucky t received their baby girl’s drawing postcard.


This is a simple black and white illustration postcard that drawn by Yue Er.  I like the words that she writes on postcard, she really good in writing.

我总觉得缘分很奇妙。你和我本互不相识,可是还是在茫茫人海中,不小心打了个照面。甚至今天,你手里还握着了我的小小明信片。我想,上一世的我们,一定是过擦肩的缘分吧?呵呵!

你身边是否出现了一个对的人? 我相信那个对的人,是用了很多世累计的缘分,真不容易。本来要喜欢一个人不容易,要喜欢的那个人也喜欢自己,更不容易所以遇见了,就好好握紧。如果他还没到,也别着急。他只是等着把更好的自己送给你。


This postcard made me feel so warm with its cute and simple illustration. 


I like this postcard very much as it is an illustration postcard that has same postage stamp and rubber stamp. Great!


I did not know that snail also can be drawing to many different types especially the shell, so cute. The snail has different character such as snow white, cow, artist, book worm and many more.


At Postcrossing, Prince William and Kate postcard in my favorite so Brian knew that and sent the postcard to me. I was so happy as this will be my first Prince William and Kate postcard.  


This is the George Town Street Art postcard. The name of this art is “Skippy” The Giant Cat and Mouse Murals at Armenian Street Ghaut. This cat mural is part of the 101 Lost Kittens Project by Artist for Stray Animals. I hope that I can take picture with all these murals in the future.


This postcard has Taiwan Black Bear said that all the luck gives to you with many clover leaf as background. I also hope that by receiving this postcard, I will be a lucky girl.


2 comments:

  1. I like the last one, because of the four leaves clover, hehe!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 小影,

      I also like four leaves clover :D

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com