Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Jane Holli: Pick Your Shoes!

Look, do you notice that something had been missing on my outfit?


The answer is a pair of nice shoe. I really need a shoe to suit for my outfit.

Recently, I had been introduced an online shopping store named “Jane Holli” which is an established ladies handbags and shoe brand in Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong.


Jane Holli was established in 2005 as a ladies handbags brand. With over 25 years’ experience in the leather-crafting industry, the Jane Holli brand sets itself apart with original, easy to match designs. We have established ourselves in main cities in Asia namely Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur – janeholli.com  

As by next week, I will travel overseas so now I cannot spend too much money in online shopping and need to save more money for my travel shopping so I just done a window shopping in Jane Holli.


I had spotted a nice shoe that suitable for my outfit which is J Rosie. As I was short so wearing a pair of wedge will make me looks tall. Besides that, this wedge also suitable for a casual outfit for weekend out. I also like with this orange color which looks summer and cheerful. 


J-Rosie
Description: Peeptoe wedge with elastic band and studs hardware
Link of Product: Jane Holli
Price:  RM 135.15 (Normal price: RM 159.00)
Color: Orange or Black

Material Upper: Natural PU (PU:Polyurethane)
Insole/Lining: Natural PU
Material Outside: Rubber
Platform Height: 3 cm
Heel Height: 8 cm


~ Exclusive for my reader ~

Get RM 20 rebate off when your total purchase above RM 99 by use discount code:
JANEHOLLI

FREE DELIVERY (nationwide) for online purchases over RM 99 while for purchases below RM 99, a flat fee of RM 10 will be imposed for delivery nationwide.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com