Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

#5 May 2014

01-05-2014
I had bought a new smartphone so my old hand phone becomes my alarm that place at the end of my bed.


08-05-2014
My aunt had asked me to set up a whatapps group for our family that easily for us to share picture or information with each other.

09-05-2014
My birthday had been passed but I had received a birthday card from Libresse. This card is so nice with 3D view.


11-05-2014
Today was Mother Day so my family and I went to my aunt’s house to celebrate it.


16-05-2014
I had gone to Kota Kinabalu to meet up with my friend and have a short trip to Kundasang. My friends had brought me to eat buns and red bean soup in a cafĂ© that near with RHB bank. 


25-05-2014
Labuan Buddhist Association came to my house for celebrating my sister’s birthday. Due to communication problem, my sister gets 2 cakes for her birthday.


Last, this will be my last updates for the post under category of “My Life Corner” as recently I had discover a Dayre apps that convenience for me to update my life any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com