Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Foodpanda.my: Food Delivery in Malaysia

Recently, two pandas from China*, Feng Yi and Fu Wa had a new name that got from Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak which are Xing Xing and Liang Liang. Now, they are in Zoo Negara Malaysia and wait for your visits. For those who born on 23 August will be able to see Xing Xing and Liang Liang for free on their birthday! So good! Unluckily that I did not born on that day :(

*The pandas are on loan in Malaysia for 10 years to mark the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Malaysia and China.

Besides Xing Xing and Liang Liang, there is another virtual panda in Malaysia which is Foodpanda. Foodpanda.my is an online food delivery portal that makes customers easily to order food from restaurants in Malaysia and get it delivered at their home.


After get to know more about Foodpanda through surfing website, I had discovered that Foodpanda did not cover in East Malaysia so I cannot use for this service. I hope that Foodpanda can cover in my areas soon as I was attracted by its services.

The food delivery is suitable for lazy people such like me as I just need to click the restaurant and food that I want to order then the food will deliver to my home or office. Now, Foodpanda has its own food delivery apps for Android and iPhone that can order food directly from hand phone.

Foodpanda apps
Now, Foodpanda is available in more than 41 countries that we also can use this service during visiting to other country. As in other country that we did not familiar with the place, we can try to use Foodpanda to help us order the food without need to search around in city to find for that restaurant or take a cab to those restaurant which is far away.   

 Countries cover by Foodpanda 
This month start with FIFA World Cup so Foodpanda had offered a series of the deals such as free delivery, get a limited edition Foodpanda football, win a trip to Singapore or Penang, exclusive invitation and many more. It makes me wish that Foodpanda can extend their service to my place. 

World Cup Deals 2014
For those who is lucky that Foodpanda covering your place, why not try to order online from your favorite restaurant at Foodpanda.my to experience it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com