Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Malaysia Military Tag: High Definition Photo Tag

I always look for a good luggage tag as usually the luggage tags that sell make from plastic and need to write the word by using pen. The problem is the word will become blurring when the luggage tag meet with water such as raining.


My problem was solved when I met with Tan Liang Tek (Founder of Malaysia Military Tag) as he introduce military tags that has many benefits such as below:-

i. Stainless steel
ii. Fire and water proof
iii. Fully customized
iv. Embossed wording

Malaysia Military Tag specializes in supplying military tags, watches and paracord bracelets. It ship worldwide.

30th April 2014
I had received my order for High Definition Photo Tag which I used it as my luggage tag. When I hold the photo tag, I was surprise that it is so light as I thought that this tag will have some weight.


As it is photo tag so I use my own picture for the tag. My picture on the tag is so clear and nice in quality. It is my first time to use luggage tag that has photo on it. Will it easy for someone to look for me if my bag is missing? Haha…


I used this photo tag as my luggage tag so at the back of photo tag, I choose to put my name and hand phone number on it. As all the words are emboss so it will not be blur or missing after meet with raining or scratching it. It is permanent.


When order for this photo tag, it has include color rubber silencer for me so that I can dress up the photo tag with this color rubber silencer to make it more attractive and as a protection for the tag.


I had chosen for 15cm Stainless Steel Ball Chin as an accessory for this photo tag as it will easily for me to put on luggage or bag. Below is the picture of the tag put on my luggage and bag, is it looks stylish and you will think that it is a normal keychain but actually it is a customized luggage tag.


High Definition Photo Tag @ RM 32.00

1 X Stainless steel photo tag (Free embossing)
1 X Color rubber silencer (Black/ Blue/ Yellow/ Grey Gamo/ Brown/ Red/ White)
1 X Accessory (Stainless Steel Keychain Ring/15cm Stainless Steel Ball Chin)

*For accessory, you can choose for Stainless Steel String or 70 cm Stainless Steel Ball Chin by add on some money.



Shipping Method

Malaysia (Deliver in 2-3 days after payment made)
West Malaysia: RM 6.00
East Malaysia: RM 9.00

International (Deliver in 4-11 working days)
Postage: USD 4.50


Malaysia Military Tag

Telephone: +012 606 3247
Address: 
Gosutek Enterprise
7968, Taman Jaya,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka,
Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com