Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

HiShop Samples Brand: Bawang, Aubrey Organics & Dentiste

When you purchase with HiShop, you can choose 2 samples for free. In this post, I will share with you the samples that I get from HiShop during my purchases in few months ago.

Bawang Repairing & Nourishing Shampoo


This brand of shampoo has a special name which is “Bawang” (English means onion) but actually it means overlord in Chinese that sound like “Bawang”. The spokesperson for this product is Jacky Chan, an international movie star. This shampoo suitable for all hair types especially for damaged and dry hair with split ends. It has various Chinese Herbal Extracts which includes

Ginseng: Reduces hair breakage, preventing and reducing hair fall
Notoginseng: Nourishes scalp and improves hair shine
Gingko Leaf: Deeply nourishes and moisturizes hair

Direction of Use:
Apply an appropriate amount of shampoo to wet hair. Massage into rich lather and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

When open the sample, I had smell a strong scent of Chinese herbs. This shampoo did form out many bubble when mix with water. After using it, my hair is clean.


Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner


This conditioner has the effect of reenergizes your hair, strengthens hair fiber and repairs damage from salon treatments to restore softness, manageability and shine. It is suitable for all hair types with main ingredients as below:

Milk Protein: Rich in cysteine and methionine, strengthens and mends damaged areas
Organic Aloe: Replenishes moisture
Glycoprotein & Horsetail Extract: Balance & fortify hair and scalp

This conditioner has a nice scent but I did not how to describe the scent. I apply it on my wet hair and leave it for few minutes. After that, I wash my hair. It made my hair soft and smooth.


Dentiste Plus White Nighttime Herbepeutic Toothpaste Tube 


Dentiste Nighttime toothpaste is clinically proven to help inhibit nighttime bacteria which are a major cause of bad morning breath and other oral diseases.

Direction of Use:
Place Dentiste Nighttime Toothpaste on your toothbrush, brush the teeth and gently massage the gums then rinse with water.

When read the label on this toothpaste, I was surprised to find that inside of it has Vitamin C as I did not think of toothpaste also has Vitamin C. According to the source that I had found, Stable Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects cells against damage and heals wounds for healthier gums. After wash my teeth, my teeth become clean and fresh. It has cooling feeling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com