Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Appreciation Gift from Natta Cosme

Previously I had blog about "The Season of Giving with Natta Cosme" (Donation to the Haiyan Disaster victims in Philippines ) so Natta Cosme had sent me some small gift as a token of appreciation.

First of all, I had received a certificate from Natta Cosme with a cute Santa Claus to wish me “Merry Christmas”.


I had received 2 sets of angpow that now be a part of my angpow collection. I like the words on angpow which as below:-

We will open the book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its First Chapter is New Year’s Day.


Besides certificate and angpow, I had received a small package with nice wrapping.


First, the things that inside of the small package are a business card of Natta Cosme, sweets and blue flower hair band.


The masks that give by Natta Cosme were too cute in design that is a jar shape. Both masks are made in Korea as you can see all the words are Korean. First is Baviphat Olive Juicy Mask Sheet that effective in moisturizing and detoxification. This mask has a smell of olive and when I took out this mask from package, it is very wet that full of essence. My face become juicy after apply it for 15 minutes.

Baviphat Olive Juicy Mask Sheet
Baviphat Peach Juicy Mask Sheet has a function of vital and lifting effect as peach extract make dry skins to be elastic.  This series of mask is quite big for my face that my face was fully covered with mask. This mask has a light and sweet scent of peach. After using this mask, my face feels moist and smooth.

Baviphat Peach Juicy Mask Sheet 

Natta Cosme had sent a card for me too.


Inside of envelope is a princess’s card that wishes me Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It was so sweets. 


At last, thanks Natta Cosme for these small gifts that delight my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com