Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Loreal Paris Lucent Magique BB Cream (Sample)


Loreal Paris has launch a new BB cream with Magic BB capsules that self-adjusts to every skin tone.

10 in 1 benefits:
1. Minimizes pores
2. Smoothens skin texture
3. Covers spots
4. Reduces the appearance of fine lines
5. Evens skin tone
6. Luminous finish
7. 24 HR hydration
8. All-day comfort
9. Light-feel texture
10. SPF 20PA+++


When I squeezed out the BB cream, I quite surprised because it was in white color with some micro-capsules (normally the BB cream that I used was like brown color). When I used it on my face, it automatically adjusts to my skin tone. When I removed it using wet tissue, it was in brown color. *Amazing*




This BB cream did not fully cover up my redness acne and I need to use concealer or my previous BB cream for final touch up. I think this BB cream is suitable for flawless skin which just needs a little bit touch up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com