Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Learning Japanese

I had received a postcard from Japan with some Japanese word that I did not see before.

I have not learning Japanese before so I did not know what is the meaning of that word (as below). 


After unsuccessful getting answer from my friend and family, I decided to try on my own effort with the help of internet. When searching, I had found out Virtual Japanese keyboard which may help a lot to me so I give it a try.

I was spend some time in explore the word before type in because all the word look like same.


After finish with typing, I copy the word to Google Translate to see the meaning of that word. Finally, I had found out the meaning of the word which is “Will do my best”. (If I not mistaken)



Virtual Japanese keyboard enables you to easily type Japanese online without installing Japanese keyboard. You can use your computer keyboard or mouse to type Japanese letters (Hiragana & Katakana) with this virtual keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com