Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

"I Choose Malaysia" Postcard


I had received this postcard through mail. This postcard is telling me about my voting information again. 
Why I said “again”? It was because I had received almost same before which has a picture of Prime Minister. 
 You can see the post by click here.

This postcard has the picture of Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin who is the Minister of Federal Territories and Urban Well-being.  This postcard also wrote “ Terima kasih kerana mendaftar sebagai pengundi” (In English: Thank you for register as voter).

Look like the election is coming soon……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com