Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Book Haul from Dong Zong Publisher

Recently I just knew that I can online purchase the book from Dong Zong Publisher. It did not charge postage for the book and it use slow mail to send out the book. It has a little bit different in price for West and East Malaysia.


This book about says “good bye” to life. Inside of book has story sharing.




In my book list has Mr. Li’s book and I found out that buy with Dong Zong Publisher is the cheapest compare other online book website.



When surfing the website, I found out that Dong Zhong had published monthly secondary student magazine so I had chosen two of them to read about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com