Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

2016-02 Favorite Postcards Received

In February, my Postcrossing ranking as below:-
On 82nd most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 85th longest distance sent from Malaysia

This postcard is not mine, it belongs to Bella. The postcard has a beautiful illustration of Russia.


This postcard shows the traditional wedding which drawn by artist Alex Leong. The wedding situation being drawn is so beautiful.


When received this postcard, I was so surprised because it’s from Egypt. Egypt can consider as rare country because seldom people will receive postcard from there. I was so lucky!


Do you know what the postcard about? It stated “Thank you for the flowers”.


This postcard shows Belarusian national instrument which is Duda (Bagpipe). This instrument is so special.


Do you know how old is the postcard? Denis and Olga told me that it was printed more than 35 years ago (1980). The artist is Russian and he drew small river Viatka in summer.


This was my first time to receive postcard from Bali, Indonesia. Sonya had told me that in this small island, everyone are smiley to you so she was so surprised how pure they are!


Every time, I saw some words which I don’t know on postcard, I will try search via Google Translate. The word on postcard is very meaningful because it stated “You should share accept the joy, the beauty and the colorfulness of life”.


This was my first time to receive aurora postcard. It is so beautiful. I don’t know whether I will have chance to see aurora by my own eyes or not? Hehe…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com