Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Magnets on My Fridge

I knew that many people are magnet collectors or must buy a magnet during travel. I am not a magnet collector but some time I also will buy some magnets as souvenirs.

In this post I just record the magnets on my fridge. From time to time I will update this post when has new magnet on my fridge.

Vietnam magnet from Diana DT
Macau magnet from Sock Peng

Taiwan magnet from Ling Hui and Nick
Palawan magnet from Evon
This burger magnet was my prize from McDonald contest
Bali sandals magnet from Temporary Local
Korean couple magnet from my manager
Sarawak map magnet
Korean couple magnet from my aunt
Miri Seahorse magnet bought during Miri trip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com