Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

AirAsia Free Seats!

Good News!

AirAsia offers free seats from 22 June 2015 until 28 June 2015 and the travel period from 15 February 2016 to 31 August 2016. Grab it before finish!


If I manage to grab AirAsia free seats, I will choose go to Chiang Mai to join for Songkran 2016.

Songkran or Thailand water festival is a festival celebrating a clean and new start to the New Year. I had checked for the calendar 2016 and knew that Songkran festival starts on 13 April (Wednesday) and runs through to 15 April (Friday). Chiang Mai holds the biggest Thailand Water Festival Parade so I can take part in parade by pouring water over the legs and arms of the Buddha.

The reason of me to choose for Songkran as below:-

Pic credit: Bangkokpost.com
Play Like Kid

When Songkran, everyone from 8 to 80 all play like kid by using water gun to shoot everyone. This time, we seem like back to childhood and enjoy the water war game. Don’t worry that anyone will say you “childish” because everyone is crazy like small kids. Haha..

Pic credit: 123rf.com
Burn Calories

At first I think I will be passive during Songkran but due to I will be splash for many times therefore I need to hold water gun to chase and shoot people before they attack me. End up I will running around the city to find my target will make me burn many calories. 

Pic Credit: BGKengkish
Fun experience

Joining Songkran surely will leave fun memories in my life because it will be my first time to experience this awesome festival.  From spraying, dropping water from above and splashing each other are get fun on it.

Songkran really is an amazing festival to join for. Besides that, at the hottest time of the year, everyone is glad for the opportunity to cool off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com