Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Random Updates: Agro Day 2014

12 October 2014

At Dataran Merdeka, it has lots of people and booths so my family and I planned to take a look.

As raining before, the field was wet so on the field has some pieces of plank as a temporary road to prevent your shoe or slipper wet. I cannot concentrate with the things that selling by booth when walked on the plank as I need to take care for my footstep and sometimes I need to let other people from other direction walked first.

At that bazaar, the most attractive will be bird and little chicken. It has parrot and a white bird. I was so difficult to take a picture of white bird because it did not want me to take its picture. Haha..



The little chickens are so cute as it has different colors such as red, green, blue and so on. Each little chicken cost RM 5.00.


Besides bird, it also has small exhibition of bird nest. 



It has plant exhibition.



I had seen some small turtles happily swimming in an aquarium. 



At there also has lots of small exhibition such as fruits exhibition, homemade art and many more. Due to so many people and lack of time so I did not spend too much times in those exhibitions to know more about it.


Besides exhibition, it also has bazaar that selling fruits and food. Many people were buying durian because it was very cheap that RM 5/1kg. 




More pictures can view at Facebook page of Jabatan Pertanian Labuan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com