Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Dream Trip to Macau

Recently, I had received an email from Nuffnang regarding the blog contest that the 3 winners will go for 3D2N all-expenses paid trip to Macau. What an attractive prize! For those who interested to join for this contest can click here to read more.

Pic Credit: Douban
I knew about Macau since I was in Primary school as that times had a drama named  澳门街”or  “Return of the Cuckoo” that acted by Chi Lam and Charmaine Sheh was playing on TV. This drama mainly set in Macau. From that time, I was attracted by the view of Macau so when you said about Macau, I will indirectly think of this drama.

Now, let me share with you the 3 most amazing things that make me want to visit Macau besides this drama. As I did not go to Macau before so beside read from some articles, I do watch some videos to see how amazing is the Macau.

Sight Seeing

I am not an adventurous person so I am not daring for bungee jump but I wish to view the beautiful view of Macau so I will try for sky walk which is less extreme compare bungee jump. This sky walk is very suitable for all ages that by standing on top of a Tall Macau Tower 233 meters/764 feet high without any handrail with walkway just 1.8 meters wide.


By read my words and see the picture is not enough so I had inserted a video of “Footprint of Intan Ladyana Macau” that you can watch how the skywalk on the Macau Tower is.


Food

As Macau had been administered by Portugal from the mid-16th century until late 1999 so the local food in Macau will consists of a blend of Cantonese and Portuguese cuisines. The street food that must try such as Portuguese egg tart, stir-fry curry crab, Pork chop bun, ginger milk and many more. The street food that make me super wish to try is Portuguese egg tart as I just curious what the different compare with the egg tart in Malaysia that made many people crazy about it.


Below is the video of “Eating Street Food in Macau, China: Macanese Cuisine with Chinese & Portuguese Influences” that Samuel & Audrey will introduce to you the delicious street food in Macau such as Portuguese Tart, Almond Cookies and Pork Bun. Watch this video that makes me feel hungry.



Entertainment

The House of Dancing Water is different with the stage performance that you watch in Malaysia before as it is a water based theaters performance which features acrobatic elements and original arts with a stage that can transform into different sets. I was feeling amazing with the structure of the stage that made me curious how they make it, unbelievable of it!


By watching the video of “Macau the House of Dancing Water”, I had been feel so breathtaking with this spectacular show. If watch live of this show, I think my heart will shout out because exhilarate to see this show.


At last, I hope that my hard work in introduce the Macau will be pay off because I really hope that I can share my Macau experience with my friends via orally, social media and blog during and after traveling to Macau. By experience and step out to Macau, I will find out the answer for my curious about Portuguese Tart and The House of Dancing Water.

Thanks Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO) and Nuffnang Malaysia for organizing this contest that may make my dream come true.



4 comments:

  1. Nice one! Good luck.
    http://chengywong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you!
    http://memyselfandmelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com