Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Miri + Brunei Trip 2017: E-Mart Riam & 96 Café

The E-Mart Riam opened on 9am, I found out that be E-Mart member can enjoy lower price. Therefore, I did not buy anything from here. GrabCar driver told me that Miri has two E-Mart; another E-Mart is bigger than here. The driver also told me that when request for GrabCar, pickup location can put “KFC Riam” which is opposite of E-Riam.



Inside E-Mart, I can saw some staffs clean the exhibition slowly. I asked whether I could go in to see the balloon exhibition and the staff nodded. The balloon is so beautiful with fairy tale as theme. I like the Alice in the Wonderland.









In ground floor of E-Mart, I found out some interesting food package from China.







After tired, I go into a laundry shop for a rest. I found out that laundry shop is a good place for resting because has air-condition and you not need to spend any money in order at there.


I lunch at 96 Café as it has many food stalls for you to choose. I ordered Hakka Lei Cha or thunder tea rice. Lei cha literally translates into “thunder tea rice” in English, a reference to the loud noise made when pounding the ingredients.


I like the rice with ingredients but the tea I not really like but still can drink with rice. This was my first time to try for it!





Emart 1 Stop Shopping Mall
 Jalan Miri-Bintulu,
98000 Miri, Sarawak
Opening Hour: 9am-9pm
Website: Emart




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com