Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

2016-07 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for July 2016 as below:-

On 68th most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 70th longest distance sent from Malaysia

I have many parking tickets because my parking entrance card did not function well with one of the machines. Therefore I need to get a ticket to go in but when go out, the machine function well with parking card so I did not use the ticket when out. My parking tickets are getting more and more so I attached it with postcard to receiver.


This postcard can be cut and fold to become 8 Officers. It is one of the group dancing rites of folk belief in Taiwan, in total of 8. They are responsible for driving ghosts and devils. It plays an important role in the temple festivals in Taiwan.


This illustration map drawn by Marianna Sztyma which sent by Luga. The map is so beautiful!


When talked about New York, what you think about? On postcard showed Empire State Building (New York’s Observation Deck) with Chrysler Building (Art Deco-style skyscraper), Statue of Liberty and Times Square.


 Not sure whether you can see that this is Taiwan map postcard. It is handmade because I can saw that has 2 pieces of card stick together.


Man Jansen saw this painting in the Van Gogh’s museum. He likes it very much. This painting named “The Langlois Bridge at Arles”. 


This shaped bottle postcard is so beautiful. My postcard friend asked me to choose which country’s bottle postcard that I want and I chose Taiwan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com