Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Mask House Diamond V Fit Mask

Who dislike V shape face?

I always dream of having V shape face so that my face will not look round when taking picture. Recently I have been use Diamond V Fit Mask which will firm my cheeks.


Diamond V Fit Mask is the latest Korean V-Shaped facial combination with V-Fit mask and slimming band. With pressure leading-in technology, BodyFit essence can be adsorbed efficiently into the cheek area. Lifting up and firming the shape of your face, promoting facial blood circulation and burning up extra fat on the face to remodel a V-shaped face- Mask House

How to use?



I advise that before use it, practice using slimming band so that will not take longer time in explore how to use it after apply the mask.


After apply the mask on my cheeks and upper neck, I feel warm of it. It is normal because BodyFit Essence is defensing the fat of my cheeks. Beside V shape face, our neck also easier to explore our age if have wrinkle. In this mask for upper neck has Q10 Coenzyme which reduces the appearance of deep neck wrinkle on neck.


The function of slimming band is to ensure the essence to be absorbed efficiently into cheeks. I am not sure whether the way I put the slimming band is correct or not. Do correct me if I am wrong.


After 30 minutes, I put off the band and mask. Then I measure the result and found out that the length of my cheeks had been reduced from 26cm to 25.5cm. Although it is just 0.5 cm, I am still happy because at least I can see the result directly after using it. You can use it after a week. To achieve desired result, try to use it for a month continuously.



Where to buy?


i) For first time user,



ii) For regular user,



~ Exclusive for my reader ~

Get 15% off your purchase by use discount code:
FOOKIENMEI


Girls, to avoid miss out any sales, promotion or giveaways, do
‘Like’ HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow HiShop on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hishopmy
Follow HiShop on Instagram: @hishopmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com