Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Deepavali Decorations 2015

On 5th until 8th November, I had traveled to Kuala Lumpur with my family. The times I went, all the shopping mall are decorated with Deepavali decorations such as Kolam and many more to celebrate Deepavali which fall on 10th November.

Kolam is a form of drawing that is drawn by using rice flour/chalk/chalk powder/white rock powder often using naturally/synthetically colored powders. A Kolam is a geometrical line drawing composed of curved loops, drawn around a grid pattern of dots- Wikipedia

The first Kolam I met was in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2). It has a beautiful peacock with its Kolam tail. 


Deepavali Decorations in Shopping Mall

All the Kolam in shopping mall are very beautiful. They must spending lots of time in design and finish the Kolam.

Fahrenheit
Fahrenheit
Suria KLCC
Berjaya Times Square
My favorite Deepavali decoration which I saw was in NU Sentral. It has a big elephant with 2 little elephants. The decoration is so creative and can be seen that they put in many efforts in this decorations.




Below is the video of NU TV about Deepavali decorations in NU Sentral and introduced more about NU Sentral.


I also managed to snap some pictures of Deepavali decorations in KLIA 2 before I took my flight back.



The last one is Deepavali decoration in Financial Park Labuan which in my office building. 


Happy Deepavali!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com