Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Calendar 2014: Hello Geeks

I think it will be my last post about calendar for this year. The purpose I write some posts about calendar is I want to record the beautiful calendar for my memory as after year end these calendars will be throw away unless I want to keep it for another 12 years for reuse purpose but it seems impossible.


I get this calendar as freebies for buying postcards with a seller. This is a small calendar that all the holiday base on Taiwan holiday.


The part that attracted my attention in this calendar is the Chinese sayings or quote as every of them are very meaningful.


Let me share with you some Chinese quotes in calendar with my English translation as below:-  

每一支笔都是有魔力的,画出一个笑脸,快乐就能传递下去!很简单。
*Every pen have magic, draw a happy face, happy will be pass along! so easy*


有时候,爱情就像形状美丽的气球。
看似美好,却经不住一根针的试探。
*Sometimes, love is like a beautiful shape balloon that looks good but cannot hold with a tryout from a needle*


如果有那么一天,他给我寄了一封信!
内容不管是什么!起码,他还记得我的地址。
*If  there will be a day, he send me a letter! No matter what is the content, at least, he still remembers my address* 


这个世界是一台电视机,
每个人都拿着遥控器,时时刻刻直播自己。
*This world is a television, every people hold a remote control that always broadcast ourselves*











3 comments:

  1. 这种日历很不错,都是正能量的句子。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 诗,
      对呀,还有可爱的插画。

      Delete
  2. this calender is cute. a good collection
    http://www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com