Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Postcard Project: Happy Birthday to Oliwia


Postcard behind story from Aneta:-

My friend works at a foundation that fulfills the dreams of seriously ill children. I found out that one of their dependents has a dream which can meet all contribute so I ask you and yours!

Oliwia is a 6 years old and suffers from a brain tumor and her dream is to get a large number of cards for her birthday which is 27 October.


As Oliwia was small so I choose not to write too much words in postcard and choose to draw an animals to wish she happy birthday. As usual, I searched through internet to find step to step to draw an animals as I am not talent in drawing. 


Finally, I choose to draw a mouse to wish Oliwia happy birthday with the words of Polish which is “Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin”. Now, I just noticed that happy birthday in Polish was so long and quite difficult for me to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com